Lineage II High Five - TODAY

Thorus x10 is High Five PTS server, that has multi functional community board, scheme buffer, free class changes - on top of that we provide you original gameplay without any customs. We do not pay to anyone to play here, neither we do not have any donation stores - other than Premium Status. This Lineage 2 world is built to last without any wipes or "Seasons". Grand Opening shall take place on 16th of April - 18:00 +1 GMT.

1. High Five Client 2. Game Account 3. Download Patch
Announcements
  • Server Launch is 18:00 (Copenhagen)
  • Server Launch is 19:00 (Moscow)
  • Server Launch is 19:00 (Kiev)
  • Registrations are opened for Game accounts
  • Download our latest patches (They got updated today 11:47)
  • There is a chance that you might feel some disturbance on website
  • We Closed Global Forum Chat for Security Reasons (Will be up after server launch)
Sign in to follow this  
FreakDogShow

Квест рейт

експ и адена рейты я нашел, но нигде не написано какой рейт на квесты? или он такой же как и на гринд и влияет ли ПА на этот рейт?

плиз можно инфу или ссылку если такая тема уже есть

11 minutes ago, FreakDogShow said:

експ и адена рейты я нашел, но нигде не написано какой рейт на квесты? или он такой же как и на гринд и влияет ли ПА на этот рейт?

плиз можно инфу или ссылку если такая тема уже есть

I still need to make final check for quest rates, it's going to be either x6 or x3 ( just need to check 1 quest, if it's okay, i hope it is, then rates will stay x6)

Premium Account DO NOT affect quest rate in anyhow. Quest Rate data cannot be seen in Drop Database, that means that quest is running through Artificial intelligence of Monster, which means you get quest items based on amount of monsters you kill, some quests are Rand 10, rand 100, rand 1000. But i Will assure you that PA has nothing to do with it.

In either cases if Quest drop rate is x6 or x3, this means that:

AiQuestAdena=600 = All Quests that give adena, ammount of Ancient adena, Adena is multiplied by 6
AiQuestExp=600 = All Quests that give Exp/Sp amount will be multipled by 6

PS: It does not affect items, only Adena/Exp/Sp/Ancient adena (since it goes under adena category) - Don't ask me :)

Premium Account Affects: Drop Chance/Spoil Chance/Adena/Exp/Sp/Fame/SealStones Thats it, No enchant rates, no attributes no nothing, these are only stats.

There are handful of quests which quest rate has been increased by rewriting the whole AI code ( about 10 - 12 Quests , and it's boosted by x5 ). My Job will be monitor the community for next couple months and if players will make a request upon "Increase quest rate" i will do that. For return i need: Quest name, Quest Item, Monsters from whom quest item is being dropped.

This is only way to do it, unfortunately NCsoft do not have a single value to increase quest drop rate for all quests, and there are 482 quests if im not mistaken.

PS: It's really important to monitor the quest Reward and drop rate, because if drop rate is increased and quest reward is increased, it will create dis balance.

3 минуты назад, Krombacher сказал:

I still need to make final check for quest rates, it's going to be either x6 or x3 ( just need to check 1 quest, if it's okay, i hope it is, then rates will stay x6)

Premium Account DO NOT affect quest rate in anyhow. Quest Rate data cannot be seen in Drop Database, that means that quest is running through Artificial intelligence of Monster, which means you get quest items based on amount of monsters you kill, some quests are Rand 10, rand 100, rand 1000. But i Will assure you that PA has nothing to do with it.

In either cases if Quest drop rate is x6 or x3, this means that:

AiQuestAdena=600 = All Quests that give adena, ammount of Ancient adena, Adena is multiplied by 6
AiQuestExp=600 = All Quests that give Exp/Sp amount will be multipled by 6

PS: It does not affect items, only Adena/Exp/Sp/Ancient adena (since it goes under adena category) - Don't ask me :)

Premium Account Affects: Drop Chance/Spoil Chance/Adena/Exp/Sp/Fame/SealStones Thats it, No enchant rates, no attributes no nothing, these are only stats.

Ok, Thank u, i hope, all will be perfectly. Just want x6 quest adenarates :D

Just now, FreakDogShow said:

Ok, Thank u, i hope, all will be perfectly. Just want x6 quest adenarates :D

99.99% it will be x6

Please note that you wont see that amount on your client side! Because client side shows only x1, so you have to calculate by x6. Files that are responsible of that are questname-e.dat and questname-ru.dat - Last columns needs to be multiplied, but unfortunately i had not have enough time to deal with that, so for now players must deal with it. But it's easy to check what is the quest rate, make low level quest, turn it in and see the reward, :)

1 минуту назад, Krombacher сказал:

99.99% it will be x6

Please note that you wont see that amount on your client side! Because client side shows only x1, so you have to calculate by x6. Files that are responsible of that are questname-e.dat and questname-ru.dat - Last columns needs to be multiplied, but unfortunately i had not have enough time to deal with that, so for now players must deal with it. But it's easy to check what is the quest rate, make low level quest, turn it in and see the reward, :)

np, i just calculate adena after take quests :)