Lineage II High Five - TODAY

Thorus x10 is High Five PTS server, that has multi functional community board, scheme buffer, free class changes - on top of that we provide you original gameplay without any customs. We do not pay to anyone to play here, neither we do not have any donation stores - other than Premium Status. This Lineage 2 world is built to last without any wipes or "Seasons". Grand Opening shall take place on 16th of April - 18:00 +1 GMT.

1. High Five Client 2. Game Account 3. Download Patch
Announcements
  • Server Launch is 18:00 (Copenhagen)
  • Server Launch is 19:00 (Moscow)
  • Server Launch is 19:00 (Kiev)
  • Registrations are opened for Game accounts
  • Download our latest patches (They got updated today 11:47)
  • There is a chance that you might feel some disturbance on website
  • We Closed Global Forum Chat for Security Reasons (Will be up after server launch)
Sign in to follow this  
F.A.Q

Do I get anything for streaming?

Question

Streaming question

9 answers to this question

No, We wont place anyone on main page, neither we have direct rewards for streamers.

В 11.04.2018 в 11:03, Krombacher сказал:

No, We wont place anyone on main page, neither we have direct rewards for streamers.

Why not? Do you have your own streamer on the project?

1 minute ago, Dornak said:

Why not? Do you have your own streamer on the project?

No, What do i give them?  Free PA ? Project already don't have any donations & that's our only income, even then, do i give streamers 7 bux a month ? :D - I'm strongly against giving any free items to any of the players, i want all players to start equally.

3 минуты назад, Krombacher сказал:

No, What do i give them?  Free PA ? Project already don't have any donations & that's our only income, even then, do i give streamers 7 bux a month ? :D - I'm strongly against giving any free items to any of the players, i want all players to start equally.

alrigh alrigt!

but there are a lot of good streamers who can do good job for free, why don't you think about this?

4 minutes ago, Dornak said:

alrigh alrigt!

but there are a lot of good streamers who can do good job for free, why don't you think about this?

If they decide to stream us, hell big "THANK YOU" - however, I already experienced some problems on 1st of march, when streamer, who i placed on 1st page of forums, was "not really good" - in sense that it pissed off forum users. (I cant tell to streamer, hey you suck & i already promised him that you will get 1st page position)

a) They are on forums to discuss (not  really liking the forcing them to watch stream)
b) We Do not have main page of our domain, since the way we have built our selves, we want to stay Forum based.

However, if i will see rising interest in this, i could open up a section for streamers, maybe give them some advise, I've been a full time streamer myself for 3 years (before this project).