Lineage ][ High Five x30

The world of Lineage II is a war-torn land spanning two continents, where trust and betrayal clash as nine kingdoms vie for power. These kingdoms share a delicate balance of power; however, within each kingdom they are vulnerable to internal strife, as each manor has a strong desire for self-rule. Players rule supreme in this brutal and beautiful world filled with magical beasts, large-scale conflict, territories to conquer and rival clans to battle. With a strong emphasis on PvP, you may find challenges around every corner in Lineage II, but you have the means to protect yourself. Develop your character and obtain the power to enforce your will upon the realm. Seize your destiny and allow your own hand to write the history of this world!

Thorus Description

ARK: Survival Evolved

As a man or woman stranded, naked, freezing, and starving on the unforgiving shores of a mysterious island called "ARK", use your skill and cunning to kill or tame and ride the plethora of leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land. Hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements and store valuables, all while teaming up with (or preying upon) hundreds of other players to survive, dominate... and escape! There are sixty species of dinosaurs in the game.Dinosaurs in the game can be tamed by feeding them food after they have been rendered unconscious, or by using kibble designed especially for each species. Once a dinosaur is tamed, players can utilize the dinosaur's abilities, such as flight or fast underwater movement, as well as its statistics, such as speed, health and damage.When riding atop certain creatures, players can use their weapons.

Ragnarok Description

As most have noticed, uoforums.com has been down for a long time. It started when the forum had to be upgraded to version 4 because of security updates. But this upgrade failed and left the forum a mess. The backup didn't work right, so either I could find an alternative solution or revert the forum back 7 months. This has basically left the forum at a standstill with no effort working, not even official support helping out. The data should still be there, but the forum not accessible. It only gave a blank screen, which wasn't very informative. I have selected to temporarily send the traffic here until a solution is reached. I am in contact with a professional developer that might get it back up, though he was backlogged long into 2018, so we'll see. But I still consider the forum worth saving and will keep on trying. This time with multiple better tested backups.

• Like 2

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.